Chief Operating Officier
Hiring a Chief Operating Officer
PhishFort is rapidly growing in terms of our client base, financials, product offering, and team. These developments naturally lead to some growing pains, and so we are looking for a COO to join us to help iron out some of our operational issues.
PhishFort is an anti-phishing company, which means that we are responsible for protecting people on the internet. We take down tens of thousands of malicious websites, social profiles, and applications each year in an effort to make the internet a safer place. We have a wide array of clients spread across the globe, ranging from financial institutions, marketplaces, through to crypto apps. Our highly trained analyst team ensures that our clients have 24/7 protection, and our developers are focused on making sure that we have the best tools available to complete our mission. PhishFort has strong product market fit and is ripe with opportunity.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can develop a thorough understanding of our core values, culture, and business strategies. Key qualities that we are looking for include:
- Great interpersonal skills - able to communicate effectively within the team and able to help others do the same.
- High energy and autonomous - able to independently and effectively execute on strategies and tasks.
- Meticulous nature - able to pay close attention to detail.
- Process driven - a habit for establishing and documenting processes.
At a high level, your role will be to promote the healthy internal functioning of the company. Some specific tasks that you’ll be responsible for include:
- Work closely with the CEO and executive team to ensure that our vision is realized.
- Ensure our team is operating cohesively, that open and constructive communication is established.
- Build relationships across the company to ensure that the team is productive, heard, and collaborating effectively.
- Assist team leads with completing performance reviews, making sure that high-level information is properly communicated.
- Helping our hiring efforts. Find and vet the right candidates.
- Working together with key participants to compile the budget.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Work experience in a tech company
- Experience managing or working with technical teams is a huge advantage.
- Experience with interviewing and hiring.
- Demonstrated experience of interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff of all levels.