PhishFort is a fully remote startup full of highly motivated people protecting users from internet crime. We work with our clients, who are typically high-risk companies like banks, to detect malicious activity abusing their brand. Our mission is to make the internet a safer place by protecting real people from losing money through internet crime.
- Build on the company’s existing brand and positioning to ensure that it is effective, consistent, and representative of our work and mission.
- Develop a strong core growth model and execute daily on top notch growth, retention, and engagement strategies
- Communicate PhishFort's marketing strategy, successes, decisions and challenges to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Develop, monitor, and meet / exceed key KPIs on marketing acquisition and retention, conversions, engagement, brand awareness and other key performance indicators.
- Build strong customer feedback and community input processes, while being responsive to feedback from all stakeholders.
- Propose and implement the best marketing stack, tools and infrastructure based on key factors including effectiveness, usability, cost, flexibility, etc.
- Experience as a marketing leader at a media or technology company.
- The ability to develop a sophisticated growth and acquisition engine, while also developing a lead nurturing and retention system concurrently.
- A keen understanding of the most important marketing technologies, channels and trends in order to make the most informed decisions.
- A familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads, HotJar, and other marketing tools.
- A “can do” attitude, data driven, and strong strategic problem solver.
- If you would like to apply to this position, send your CV to careers[at]phishfort.com.
Part-time or full time, remote.
If you think that you’d suit this position or know someone that does, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.