PhishFort’s mission is to help companies combat one of the biggest security challenges in the crypto industry - phishing. We work with top tier companies in the space who care deeply about the value of their brand and their user’s security and wellbeing online.
PhishFort’s anti-phishing operations are a critical part of executing on our mission and include working with our security partners, friends at registrars and social media platforms to monitor, investigate and shut down attacks against our clients.
In this critical role, the Anti-Phishing Analyst will lead investigations and anti-phishing operations against bad actors that we discover targeting our clients. This person will:
- Become a member of an enthusiastic, and geographically-distributed team that is responsible for identifying, parameterizing, and responding quickly to phishing attacks levied against some of the most important companies in the crypto industry;
- Gather and report on data, working to meet our client protection goals and targets;
- Investigate to alerts generated by our detection systems and initiate takedown requests;
- Provide responses and explanations to customers in a positive, professional manner;
Communicate with ISPs and Registrars globally to mitigate fraud attacks.
The following requirements apply:
- Thrive creating structure in ambiguous and fast-moving environments, with minimal guidance;
- Demonstrate curiosity for and knowledge of digital currency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated and directed;
- In-depth knowledge of the Internet, Registrars, and ISPs;
- Experience with Python and/or Node is highly beneficial
If you think that you’d suit this position or know someone that does, please reach out to us at [email protected] We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.