PhishFort is hiring a phishing analyst to help identify and shut down attacks targeting our clients. The role of an analyst is to verify whether incidents flagged by our proprietary technology are legitimate attacks, and if they are, act swiftly to respond to the offending content down by taking it down.
- Investigate alerts generated by our detection system to determine whether the content in question is a live or potential attack.
- Initiate takedown requests by communicating with domain registrars, hosting providers, app stores, and third party providers to remove the offending content.
- Interact with our clients to receive takedown requests and respond to queries.
- Research trends within the collected data by the system.
- Develop new methods of identifying malicious content by extending our suite of tools.
- Technical background, preferably a bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or a similar field.
- In-depth knowledge of the internet, registrars, and ISPs is highly advantageous.
- Scripting, development, and automation skills using Python, Powershell, NodeJS, etc.
- Ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated and directed.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to speak and write proficiently in English.
- Ability to receive salary in crypto.
PhishFort is a fully remote startup consisting of highly motivated people fighting against internet crime. PhishFort works with financial institutes, crypto companies, and companies in other high risk industries to protect their customers from cyber attacks. We do this by tracking down malicious activity targeting our clients, including phishing websites, fake mobile apps, and instances of brand abuse, and shut them down. We work closely with our clients to protect real people from losing their money and making the internet a safer place.